- 30 hours per week (TTO + 5 INSET)
- Grade 4 SP7 (£15,513)
Do you have incredible customer service skills and now want to transfer these to an office environment? Would you like to enjoy work where no two days are the same? Do you want to join a team who are at the heart of everything we do to ensure our school runs smoothly? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Hamilton School is an SEMH (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health) Special School in Reading educating up to 64 students with Education, Health Care Plans (EHCP). The school is proud to have recently opened its doors to a state-of-the-art building with wonderful new facilities for both pupils and staff.
Our mission is to recognise each and every one of our students as individuals, and to nurture their potential, developing the whole child through a therapeutic approach. We are now looking for a driven and energetic individual to join our supportive and lively administration team.
Day to day responsibilities of this busy role will be varied but will include:
- Providing a first-class customer service experience to staff, parents and visitors.
- Supporting the teaching and admin team in the preparation and dissemination of a wide range of written documentation and communications.
Our ideal candidate will:
- To be educated to at least GCSE level, with passes in English and Maths.
- An excellent command of written and verbal English.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Have highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Ability to identify stakeholders’ needs quickly and deal with queries.
- Reliability, tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity are paramount to this post.
- Be a hard worker.
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager or visit the school, please email our recruitment team on email@example.com who can help organise this.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.