Maiden Erlegh School in Reading
Casual Lettings Assistant
- Adhoc (Weekdays/Weekends)
- Grade 3, SP5 (12.75 p/hour)
We are now looking for a Lettings Assistant at Maiden Erlegh School in Reading.
This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible and well-organised individual with excellent communication skills to ensure the smooth running of the school’s lettings during extended hours, including evenings, weekends and school holidays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing weekend, evening and holiday lettings cover.
- Building good working relationships with the school’s lettings customers.
- Establishing good relationships with the site team and support teams.
- Helping keep the school looking tidy and presentable before and after each letting session.
- Carrying out minor maintenance work or other tasks as required during the letting’s sessions.
- Ensuring compliance with the school’s Health & Safety processes.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have highly effective communication skills.
- Work independently and proactively.
- Have the ability and confidence to use your own initiative.
- Understand Health and Safety regulations and working practices.
- Be an honest and hard-working individual.
Maiden Erlegh School in Reading is an ambitious, over-subscribed 11-16 secondary school in an urban context which is as committed to the welfare of students and staff as it is our high-quality education. Our school benefits from excellent, modern facilities and teaching spaces and we are very proud of our vibrant, diverse and engaging students who work hard and have high aspirations.
In return, you will be joining our supportive team of tenacious, optimistic and talented Site team, who have the support of an experienced leadership team.
Being part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust also offers a range of career opportunities across our schools. For our teaching team we offer a flexible CPD programme which staff can tailor to their own needs which includes coaching and training for new entrants to the profession and to support career returners.
We have a proven track record of supporting ambitious staff in to middle and senior leadership posts and can offer opportunities to broaden your impact on the sector through the work of the Maiden Erlegh Institute. We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part-time working and job-sharing.
To learn more about our school, visit our website www.maidenerleghschoolreading.co.uk.
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email email@example.com.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.