Maiden Erlegh School
Casual Lettings Assistant
- Evenings & Weekend Hours
- Grade 3, SP5. Enhanced hourly rate £12.75
We are now looking for a Lettings Assistant at Maiden Erlegh School
This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible and well-organised individual with excellent communication skills to ensure the smooth running of the school’s lettings during extended hours, including evenings, weekends and school holidays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing weekend, evening and holiday lettings cover
- Building good working relationships with the school’s lettings customers
- Establishing good relationships with the site team and support teams
- Helping keep the school looking tidy and presentable before and after each letting’s session
- Carrying out minor maintenance work or other tasks as required during the letting’s sessions
- Ensuring compliance with the school’s Health & Safety processes
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have highly effective communication skills
- Work independently and proactively
- Have the ability and confidence to use your own initiative
- Understand Health and Safety regulations and working practices
- Be an honest and hard-working individual
To learn more about our school, please visit www.maidenerleghschool.co.uk.
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager or visit the school, please email our recruitment team on email@example.com who can help organise this.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.