Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge
- 15 hours per week - Mon - Fri 7:30am to 10:30am (TTO + 5 Inset)
- Grade 4, SP7 (£7,756)
We are now looking for a Cover Administrator at Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge to ensure that cover arrangements are in place and are effectively managed to minimise disruption to learning for students.
The main duties are:
- To manage “cover@” email address.
- To arrange internal cover or external supply cover for absent teachers, either planned (training, meetings etc) or unplanned (sickness, emergencies etc)
- To build relationships with external cover agencies.
- Ensure all required information for agency staff is received and recorded correctly, e.g., ID, DBS information.
- To record staff absence information on Management Information Systems (Bromcom).
- Ensure all relevant information is provided to agency staff upon arrival including cover work.
- To arrange any room changes required, notify staff and update Management Information Systems.
- Liaise with Senior Leadership Team regarding allocation of staff cover.
Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge is proud to celebrate its recent ‘Good’ Ofsted outcome. This is a fantastic reflection of just how far the school has come in recent years and recognises all the work done by our staff. It is also testament to the hard work, maturity and energy of our students, and the support of our parent community. We are a small school but with a big heart. Since joining the Maiden Erlegh Trust in 2018 the school has seen a marked change in its fortunes and is now known for its calm classrooms, strong focus on behaviour and well-developed teaching and learning.
The successful applicant will be energetic and enthusiastic and enjoy working with 11-16-year-olds. You will enjoy nurturing young people to grow in confidence and flourish personally. You will share our inclusive values of “opportunity, diversity and success for all” and you will have a willingness to develop your own practice in line with our ethos of continuous improvement.
In return, you will be joining our supportive team of enthusiastic, optimistic and talented office department who have the support of an experienced leadership team.
Being part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust also offers a range of career opportunities across our schools. For our teaching team we offer a flexible CPD programme which staff can tailor to their own needs which includes coaching and training for new entrants to the profession and to support career returners.
We have a proven track record of supporting ambitious staff in to middle and senior leadership posts and can offer opportunities to broaden your impact on the sector through the work of the Maiden Erlegh Institute. We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part-time working and job-sharing.
To learn more about our school, visit our website www.maidenerleghchilternedge.co.uk.
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email email@example.com.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.