Maiden Erlegh School in Reading
- 27 hours per week (TTO + 5 inset days)
- Grade 4, SCP 7 (£15,161)
We are currently looking for a Data Administrator to join our diverse and multicultural local school in Reading, part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust. The role is to provide support to the school in the production of student reports, timetables and option choices, keeping our MIS system up to date.
Our successful applicant will have:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately manipulate data.
- Good organisation skills – able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Reliability, tact, diplomacy, confidentiality, and sensitivity.
- A pro-active approach, able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- A sense of responsibility.
- A flexible approach to working and commitment to ongoing service and personal development (through self-evaluation and learning from others).
Maiden Erlegh School in Reading is an ambitious, over-subscribed 11-16 secondary school in an urban context which is as committed to the welfare of students and staff as it is our high-quality education. Our school benefits from excellent, modern facilities and teaching spaces and we are very proud of our vibrant, diverse and engaging students who work hard and have high aspirations. To learn more about our school, visit our website www.maidenerleghschoolreading.co.uk
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.