Maiden Erlegh Trust
- 37 hours per week
- 31 August 22
- Grade 8 SP30 (£34,373)
We are now looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Central Services Team and become instrumental in supporting the Trust in its continuous growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this post will play a vital role to build, analyse and monitor financial reports and forecasts and prepare the annual budgets for our Central Services and Capital Funds, as well as being responsible for the Fixed Asset register, in order to provide an accurate picture of the Trust Finances.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Experience within Education finance, preferably within a Multi Academy structure
- Knowledge of PS Financials (training provided)
- Knowledge of HCSS/IMP Budgeting (training provided)
- Knowledge and experience in conducting financial reconciliations
- Strong quantitative skills
- Expert problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
You will be motivated by the day-to-day challenges that working across multiple schools can bring and enjoy working in a small team where your skills and experience can make a big difference.
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager please email our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org who can help organise this.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.