Maiden Erlegh Trust is committed to delivering "opportunity, diversity and success for all" young people in Berkshire and the surrounding area.
Our schools will continue to excel at bringing out the best in students of all abilities.
To do this we place students at the heart of what we do and work closely in partnership with parents and the communities we serve.
Our vision is to:
- Provide a safe, calm, respectful and happy place to work and learn
- Provide a stimulating and challenging learning for all
- Provide high quality and inspiring teaching
- Provide a rich and relevant curriculum
- Provide a varied and exciting extra-curricular opportunities which allow students to flourish outside the classroom
- Provide high quality and personalised pastoral care
We will not be complacent – we will compare our work with that of the best schools in the country and continue to improve.
Are you interested in becoming a Trustee or Advisor?
If you are interested in governance and would like to discuss the opportunities we have, please contact Mrs Victoria Boatman, Clerk to the Board of Trustees by email : email@example.com