Maiden Erlegh School
Finance and Administration Assistant
- 30-37 hours per week
- 31 August 22
- Grade 4 SP7-11
We are now looking for a Finance and Administration Assistant at Maiden Erlegh School to provide a first-class finance support service to the school under the direction of the Trust Finance Manager & School Business Manager.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes to succeed in this post:
- Minimum 2 years finance experience, preferably in a customer service setting
- A finance qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with the public
- Be customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- Be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life,
- Have a calm manner and be able to work as part of team.
- Have strong IT skills - particularly in Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent and efficient organisational skills.
You must be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life, have a calm manner and be able to work as part of team. You will share our inclusive values of “opportunity, diversity and success for all”.
Maiden Erlegh School is an over-subscribed secondary school which is as committed to the welfare of students and staff as it is our high standards. One of the privileges of joining our school is working with our dynamic, ambitious and positive students. Another privilege is joining our team of optimistic, talented and supportive colleagues, and particularly our very successful Inclusion team. You will have a passion for young people and a passion for education, you will enjoy seeing young people grow in confidence and flourish personally, and you will want to share and develop your own practice further.
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.