Join our Trust
Maiden Erlegh Trust is a growing community of schools with shared values, ambition and aspiration for all our children and young people and the wonderfully talented staff who work with us. We firmly believe each school is a community for its local community, and we celebrate the diversity of each of our schools. We put children and young people at the heart of everything we do.
Each school within the Trust benefits from being part of a larger organisation which can tap into significant financial and operational efficiencies, but also opens up new and exciting opportunities for professional development and collaboration. As 'One Trust' we are stronger together and are keen to share our development with other like-minded schools.
Would you prefer to try before you join?
We would encourage you to engage in our partnership approach so that you can see how we work. Typically, these arrangements last for a year after which we would look to formalise the partnership.
As a Trust Partner, you would have access to:
- Access to all Trust Network meetings
- Access to our Annual CPD Conference for all staff
- Reserved places on our range of Professional Development Programmes, facilitated by the Maiden Erlegh Institute
- A 3-day School Review, incorporating Ofsted-readiness
- 1 day of INSET support provided by Trust Senior Leaders on topics of interest to you
You can find out a little more about joining us from the document below, but we would also love to hear from you if you would like to speak with Jonathon Peck, CEO about potential partnership.