Careers summary and review
Summary of the Careers Programmes
Please refer to our Careers, Work Experience and Work Related Learning website which contains the following documentation:
- Trust Careers Learning Programmes for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Trust CEIAG Strategy
- Trust NEET Prevention Strategy
Maiden Erlegh Trust measures and assesses the impact of the Careers Programmes using the following methods:
- Parent surveys
- Student surveys
- Student voice (through foci groups)
- Feedback boards e.g. at the Careers Fair
- Feedback from students after events e.g. Year 7 STEAM day
- Feedback from colleagues
- Feedback from employers and STEAM partners
- Feedback and validation from external agencies such as the Trust’s Enterprise Advisor and the Careers and Enterprise Company
- Destinations data
- Attendance at Careers and employability events such as the Careers Fair and Careers Seminars
- The focus of the NEET strategy is on prevention – proactive measures to ensure that we meet our target of zero NEETs in Y11 and Y13
- All students in Year 11 are offered a formal Careers interviews with Adviza and attendance is tracked and bespoke careers action plan are completed and logged.
- Strong completion of work experience as part of the 16-19 Study Programme
Please also refer to the Trust CEIAG Strategy and the Trust NEET Prevention Strategy on our website for more information regarding the impact of our CEIAG programme.
The date of the Trust's next review of the information published:
The published information will be reviewed on a yearly basis.
The careers webpages were reviewed and determined compliant September 2019. The next review date is September 2020.
How to get in touch with our Careers Lead:
Trust Lead for Careers and Destinations
0118 926 2467 EXT 288