Careers summary and review
Summary of the Careers Programmes
Please refer to our Careers, Work Experience and Work Related Learning website which contains the following documentation:
Trust CEIAG Strategy
- Cranbury College
- Hamilton School
- Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge
- Maiden Erlegh Reading
- Maiden Erlegh School
Maiden Erlegh Trust measures and assesses the impact of the Careers Programmes using the following methods:
- Parent surveys
- Student surveys
- Student voice (through foci groups)
- Feedback boards e.g. at the Careers Fair
- Feedback from students after events e.g. Year 7 STEAM day
- Feedback from colleagues
- Feedback from employers and STEAM partners
- Feedback and validation from external agencies such as the Trust’s Enterprise Advisor and the Careers and Enterprise Company
- Destinations data
- Attendance at Careers and employability events such as the Careers Fair and Careers Seminars
- The focus of the NEET strategy is on prevention – proactive measures to ensure that we meet our target of zero NEETs in Y11 and Y13
- All students in Year 11 are offered a formal Careers interviews with Adviza and attendance is tracked and bespoke careers action plan are completed and logged.
- Strong completion of work experience as part of the 16-19 Study Programme
Please also refer to the Trust CEIAG Strategy and the Trust NEET Prevention Strategy on our website for more information regarding the impact of our CEIAG programme.
The date of the Trust's next review of the information published:
The published information will be reviewed on a yearly basis.
The careers webpages were reviewed and determined compliant September 2022. The next review date is September 2023.
How to get in touch with the Local Careers Lead:
Cranbury College: Mr W Baggley (e: email@example.com) (t: 0118 931 6847)
Hamilton School: Mr S Versace (e: firstname.lastname@example.org) (t: 0118 937 5524)
Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge: Ms K Hardman (e: email@example.com) (t: 0118 972 1500)
Maiden Erlegh School in Reading: Mr D Hood (e: firstname.lastname@example.org) (t: 0118 966 8065)
Maiden Erlegh School: Mr D Bell (e: email@example.com) (t: 0118 926 2467)