Maiden Erlegh School in Reading
Finance and Administration Assistant
- 30-37 hours per week
- 31 August 22
- Grade 4 SCP7 (£14,114)
We are now looking for a Finance and Administration Assistant at Maiden Erlegh School in Reading to provide a first-class finance support service to the school under the direction of the Trust Finance Manager & School Business Manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes to succeed in this post;
- Minimum 2 years finance experience, preferably in a customer service setting
- A finance qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with the public
- Be customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- Be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life,
- Have a calm manner and be able to work as part of team.
- Have strong IT skills - particularly in Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent and efficient organisational skills.
The successful applicant will share our inclusive values of “opportunity, diversity and success for all” and you will have a willingness to develop your own practice in line with our ethos of continuous improvement.
This role is being offered with flexible hours, although we need the post holder to be able to commit to at least 30 hours per week
Our school is an ambitious, over-subscribed 11-16 secondary school in an urban context which is as committed to the welfare of students and staff as it is our high-quality education. Our school benefits from excellent, modern facilities and teaching spaces and we are very proud of our vibrant, diverse and engaging students who work hard and have high aspirations.
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email email@example.com.