Maiden Erlegh Trust
- 20 hours per week
- 08 July 22
- Grade 3, SP5
We are looking for a HR Administrator at Maiden Erlegh Trust. This post will play a vital administrative role in supporting the HR Central Services function in the provision of a high quality, efficient HR service for the Trust. This role will support the Senior HR Administrator and HR Apprentice in improving, streamlining, and delivering an effective HR service.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Be highly proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Qualifications or demonstrable knowledge, professional development and experience relevant for the role
- A solid administrative background
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and administrative skills with the ability to work harmoniously, efficiently and often under pressure
- A ‘can-do’ approach with the ability to work independently.
The HR department at Maiden Erlegh Trust is a small but highly experienced team of HR professionals. They are motivated by the day-to-day challenges that working across multiple schools can bring and work hard to ensure that a seamless and efficient HR service is provided.
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager please email our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org who can help organise this.