Maiden Erlegh Trust
- Grade 3 SP5. Full time £21,575
We are now looking for an experienced administrator to join our HR Central Services Team. This post will play a vital administrative role in supporting the HR function in the provision of a high quality, efficient HR service for the Trust. This role will support the Senior HR Administrator and HR Apprentice in improving, streamlining, and delivering an effective HR service, particularly in the areas around recruitment and resourcing.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Be highly proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Qualifications or demonstrable knowledge, professional development and experience relevant for the role
- A solid administrative background
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and administrative skills with the ability to work harmoniously, efficiently and often under pressure
- A ‘can-do’ approach with the ability to work independently
The HR team at Maiden Erlegh Trust is a small but highly experienced team of professionals. They are motivated by the day-to-day challenges that working across multiple schools can bring and work hard to ensure that a seamless and efficient service is provided.