Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge
Site and Lettings Assistant
- 20 Hours Per Week
- 08 July 22
- Grade 3, SP5
We are seeking to appoint a responsible and well-organised individual with excellent communication skills to help with the day-to-day maintenance of the school in the absence of the Site Controller and to provide evening and weekend support to service lettings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping keeps the school looking tidy and presentable
- Carrying out minor maintenance work or other tasks as required
- Ensuring compliance with the school’s Health & Safety processes
- Covering absence or holiday of team members.
- Providing weekend, evening and holiday lettings cover
- Building good working relationships with the school’s lettings customers
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Work independently
- Have the ability and confidence to use your own initiative
- Understand Health and Safety regulations and working practices
- Be an honest and hard-working individual
Visits to our school are welcomed please email email@example.com who can help organise this.