Maiden Erlegh Trust
TRUST DATA MANAGER
- 37 hours per week
- 04 December 23
- Grade 8, SCP 30 (£38,223)
We are looking for a Trust Data Manager to join our Central Services Team and become instrumental in leading the work of our Data team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Trust MIS manager under the guidance of the Head of Data and Insights. You will support all MET schools in the production and analysis of our data requirements including pupil reports, timetables, and options choices and ensuring that MET schools are utilising our management information system consistently and to its fullest extent.
The successful candidate will possess:
- An Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within a school context
- Knowledge and understanding of MIS packages in an educational context, particularly Assessment & Curriculum Modules
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in Office 365 and other standard organisational systems
- Able to take responsibility for own professional development
- Self-led and able to manage competing demands and deadlines
- Able to lead a team effectively.
If you would like to have an informal chat with the hiring manager, please email our recruitment team via email@example.com who can help organise this.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.