Great Hollands Primary School
- 28.83 hours per week (Term time only)
- Grade 4, SCP 7. Fulltime £24,294. Actual £15,827,98
Great Hollands Primary School is seeking an exceptional person to join our inspirational team. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, high-performing team of educational professionals.
A proud member of the Maiden Erlegh Trust, Great Hollands Primary School is a high-achieving primary school situated in Bracknell-Forest, Berkshire.
The successful applicant will have the exciting opportunity to work within one of the highest performing teams in education. Our pupil results place us in the top 1% of all schools in England, and we are proud of the rich educational experience we offer here. Would you like the chance to be part of this success?
Our refurbished, well-equipped school, in a spacious and stylish environment, offers a calm and purposeful working atmosphere. Our staff are dedicated to do the very best for all our pupils, regardless of any additional needs or various backgrounds. Do you have the desire and talent to become part of our team?
We are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- NVQ Level 2 / CACHE Level 2 Certificate or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good problem-solving skills; being able to adapt skilfully to ensure the very best support and guidance is provided.
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude, who remains calm under pressure; with belief in growth mindsets for themselves and others.
- Limitless patience and empathy; being able to communicate clearly and build a trusting relationship with the children you are supporting.
- Highly organised and adaptable; with and a commitment to ensuring your actions meet the schools high-standards and help us meet our strategic goals.
The successful candidate will be hard working and committed, and will be able to inspire, motivate and encourage children at all levels. Your role will be to work with individuals and small groups, and we offer opportunities to take on more responsibility for those who wish to progress further.
Staff wellbeing is a key focus of our school, we recognise that the job can be tough at times, but we also value the rewards it brings. We are looking for a team player who can support both the children in their care and the colleagues with whom they will be working with.
If you feel you have what it takes and are ready to join our passionate team who love working here, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now!
To learn more about our school, please visit our website www.greathollandsprimary.co.uk.
Please find the full advert, job description and application form below.