Work @ MET
Teaching and support staff vacancies can be found on our website using the vacancies link. Teaching vacancies are also advertised on the TES website which can accessed using the link.
If you would like to contact one of our recruiters about any of the vacancies advertised on our website, please email: email@example.com
Benefits of working for Maiden Erlegh Trust
- Pay Scales for both teaching and support staff that mirror, or better, nationally agreed pay schemes
- Auto-enrolment into either the Teachers Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme, both Career Average Earning Schemes
- Access to a range of professional development opportunities, either in-house or using Apprenticeship Levy funding
- Professional Development networks
- Employee Assistance Programme, incorporating discount vouchers, access to 24/7 support and more
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Mental Health First Aid support
The Trust Applicant Privacy Notice can be found on our Key Policies page here.